We at Happy Paws have continued to monitor recommendations from government and animal healthcare organizations. We are confident that the policies and procedures we have put in place will insure the safety of our staff and guests, both animal and human.
- Requiring face coverings and social distancing inside the lobby area
- Limiting any unnecessary outside items being brought into the facility (including bedding/blankets, toys, leashes)
- Sanitizing frequently used areas/items often
- Enforcing employees to practice proper hand washing
- Wiping dogs down upon arrival & exiting the facility
- Temperature checks for employees
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for guests
We are more than happy to offer curbside pickup and drop off, just give us a call. Also, we ask that if you or anyone you reside with feel unwell to please stay home. As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.